- Phenomenology and Aesthetics (Spring 2016)
- Husserl and Merleau-Ponty (Winter 2015)
- Husserl and Sartre (Fall 2015)
- General Philosophy (convened with Ms Michelle Lui, Spring 2014)
- Husserl and Heidegger (Winter 2014)
- Dostoevsky, Nietzsche, and Freud (Fall 2014)
- Kierkegaard (Fall 2014)
- Sartre and Merleau-Ponty (Fall 2014)
- Schopenhauer (Fall 2014)
I’m prepared to teach other subjects, too. Here are some examples.
- Philosophy of Mind – syllabus
- Philosophy of Literature – syllabus
- Philosophy of Religion: Phenomenology and Fideism – syllabus
- Phenomenology and the Work of Art – syllabus
In summer of 2016, I was selected to teach for the Philosophy, Politics, and Economics Programme with the CBL International Cambridge and Oxford Summer Academy.